Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Fiction Challenge

I've been doing a bit of writing - since having a baby in September, I've been THINKING a lot about writing, but not doing a whole lot of it. Apart from about cloth nappies on another blog of mine. I've written a LOT about cloth nappies.

Anyway. I heard about this Friday Fiction Challenge thing where you use a photo to inspire a 200 word story. I've never written short stories and I don't really read them - it just isn't a genre I feel comfortable in at all: I enjoy unspooling things over chapters (that I never actually write). But this feels doable - it's flexing my creativity and making me write. Two things I really want/need.

The baby and I go swimming on Fridays at 1pm and after that he tends to sleep his ass off so it's a good time to do a writing challenge. But we shall see how long I stick to it :)

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Okay...

This may sound really weird, and maybe even a little "strange"

HOW would you like it if you could just push "PLAY" to listen to a short, "magical tone"...

And magically bring MORE MONEY into your life???

And I'm really talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

Sounds way too EASY??? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?!?

Well then, Let me tell you the news.

Sometimes the greatest miracles in life are the easiest to RECEIVE!!

In fact, I will PROVE it to you by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "miracle money-magnet tone" I've synthesized...

You just click "PLAY" and watch money coming right into your life.. starting almost INSTANTLY..

CLICK here NOW to experience the marvelous "Miracle Money Sound Frequency" - as my gift to you!!