Friday, February 01, 2013

JACKERS GOING CRACKERS WITH (Neil) PATTERS (Harris)

Hey, hey! Have you seen this? Awe. Some.


Which, in turn, leads to this ... Who knew Doogie was this talented??


Btw, it's come to my attention that some youngsters don't know that Neil Patrick Harris is not just that dude from How I Met Your Mother (which is very good, also btw) but is and, to many of us always will be, Doogie Howser MD.  A show that was insanely popular when I was growing up.  Basically, NPH plays a child prodigy who is a qualified doctor and works in a hospital. Of course.



I really loved that show but I remember really trying to fancy him (because, you know, that's what I generally do in any given situation) and not quite succeeding.  The people (and I use that term loosely) I had more success in fancying included:



It's a pretty wide playing field.

No comments: